ATHENA - much more than just a healer and a psychic-a savior! - Атина

неделя, 20 юни 2010 г.

ATHENA - much more than just a healer and a psychic-a savior!

SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN HEAL FROM A DISTANCE!!!

June,20 2010

We read about her in our newspapers,see her on our TVs,she is known all around the World-but one can never feel her power until he sees her in the real life.There are always previous,present and future patients in front of her cabinet,gathered all together there because they believe in miracles.And Athena is their last hope.

When you first walk into her office - you become calm and realize that you are in the right place.Athena,constantly smiling,is always ready to accept everybody looking for her help.Her psychic and healing gifts are one of a kind,but even more unique is her ability to bring back the smiles on people's faces.

She removes tumors,heals impotencе and many more.Athena uses the power of good.She is unique,her patients call her "the savior,sent as a gift of God,to remove the pain of the people".She constantly has patients coming to her,after they couldn't find a cure for their illness in the traditional medicine,and families,on whom has been made magic.And she always helps them.She gives her endless positive energy and protect them from bad luck and unhappiness.

Athena is able to see the invisible,look into a person's soul and find his problems.Her sky doctors help her with everybody's treatment and the people feel like new from the first session.

Here are some examples and patients' letters of gratitude:

"I want to thank Athena.She really makes miracles.I had migraine,pain all over my body,i was always shivering and felt tired.Since I met her and after just a few sessions,I became a whole new person.I feel great and am in perfect health!"
Boriana

"Athena,thank you for everything!I had a mental disease.After your treatment,I started to enjoy my life again!" Maria

"Thank you Athena,from giving me my life back.I operated from colon tumor.In my last epicrisis,it said the tumor was malignant.I found out about you in the newspaper,and you told me you could help me when you first saw me!It has been 5 months and I feel great-everything is perfect!All this i owe to you and your unique gift!THANK YOU!"
Troika Markova

And although the treatment of patients is not painless for Athena herself,she claims that there isn't anyone happier than her,when she sees that she healed another one,looking for her help.
Currently she has 4 cabinets on the territory of Bulgaria.


Expect a new article on Athena's abilities every Monday.

For appointment: +359895 300 777; +359895 245 177

@templatesyard